Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Trick or Treat, y'all!

L'Halloween (favorite French word ever!) is my 3rd favorite holiday, preceded only by #2 Thanksgiving and #1 CHRISTMAS! Today is the beginning of the countdown of the best two months of the year, every day getting better and better.

I don't have big plans; I'll just be chilling with Boone (he's going as Shadow from Homeward Bound), handing out candy, eating candy, and generally being cozy. Plus the potential for heavy drinking with friends. That's still up in the air.

Anyhoo, I promised y'all a month ago that I would have pumpkins on my stoop, and pumpkins are here...like a week and a half ago.

Boone was there too.


My mums are like two months in now, so it's not their most brilliant day, but I haven't killed them yet (Katie - 1, whomever would benefit from them dying - 0).

How far we've come.


55 Days Until Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment