Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Abbotts, est. 2014

This weekend has been an absolute blur.

We had the privilege of helping our friends, Whitney and Corey, celebrate their marriage at the beautiful Morning Glory Farms, located in Monroe, NC, just outside of Charlotte. Whitney, the most Type A personality I've ever met, outdid herself planning a celebration that felt timeless and trendy and undeniably them.

Needless to say, we had a great time.

I couldn't get over the setting, the details, the attire. I can't wait to see the photos and I'm sure it won't take long before this wedding is trending on Pinterest. Since it was so beautiful and meant so much to us, I wanted to share a few pics before the all the real photos come out. This is like the grainy, long-lens photos published by tabloids weeks before the respectable news outlets release perfect portraits.


Yeah, that one's really blurry, but it's the best I have of the tent and they get better from here.

Promise.






Of course, by later in the night, the party was jumpin', jumpin'.





As I was in the wedding, I didn't get any shots of the ceremony (the one above is borrowed from Whit's aunt) and not as many as I would have liked of anything. If you want more, be sure to check out their hashtag #happilyeverabbott.


No comments:

Post a Comment