Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Bloggiversary!

I really can't believe that it's been a whole year since this little blog started. Sure it's still pretty little, but it's growing and I feel really good about the direction we're heading in.


I mean, we don't even have that "Private Residence" sign anymore. Everything is different now.

I remember telling myself, "as soon as our financing is nailed down, I'm starting a blog." At the time I was crazy terrified of the whole home building/buying process and didn't want to count my chickens before they hatched. Now we're in and I'm just waiting on real, non-metaphorical bird eggs to crack to life.

Maybe some of you will dig through the archives and marvel at how much this blog has changed in 365 days. I feel like I've grown in so many ways.

I'd really appreciate if everyone would help me celebrate by sharing the Woodward Place with someone you think would enjoy it. Just one person (but I won't be mad if you feel inclined to share it with more). It can be anyone. Your mom, sister, coworker, crazy-neighbor-who-needs-a-little-less-time-alone-with-her-cats. You could even share it with a non-female. Remember: sharing is caring.

What a crazy year it's been. Join me in wishing the Woodward Place Happy 1st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment