Friday, January 31, 2014

Boone with a View (and a Bone)

So we're not done painting, not even done assembling our Ikea spoils, but I really wanted to share our progress with you.


Yeah, I'm as tired of the iPhone pics as you are, but my birthday is just around the corner (hint, hint Pato).

As you can see from the unpainted area, pile of junk, and empty shelves, I still have a lot of work to do. I'll be sure to share full deats when it's all pulled back together in time for this weekend's Super Bowl XLVIII party. I just threw that in there because I love roman numerals.

But there's something that's stalling me.

Both Oxygen and E! are doing Sex and the City Marathons....let me remind you:


Yeah, I own the entire series.

Anyway, how has no one noticed that Charlotte York was Kate Middleton before Kate Middleton was Kate Middleton. Okay, maybe not, but definitely before she was Duchess Catherine.


Seriously.

 
Like really, for serious.

 
How did the rest of the world miss this?

No comments:

Post a Comment